What did The Agrarian Adventure accomplish in 2014?
- The Farmer in the Classroom program visited 5 schools and over a dozen classrooms
- Distributed 500+ seedlings to seven participating school gardens with the help of Tappan students
- Worked alongside students at Tappan Middle School to grow approximately 200 pounds of produce at its hoophouse garden site for club activities, student families, volunteers, food pantries and fundraising activities
- Donated over 100 pounds of produce to the Backdoor Food Pantry and Food Gatherers from it’s Tappan hoophouse garden site
- Hosted a seed bomb making activity at youth tent at the 2014 Homegrown Festival
- Celebrated our 10 year anniversary with a special Pencils and Parsnips event in partnership with Tantre Farm at Zingerman’s Delicatessen
To find out more, view The Agrarian Adventure’s full 2014 annual report here.